Learn how to become an effective community leader!
CHLaydoscope project can help you to perform successfully in your role and to engage your community!
CHLaYdoscope will give you the opportunity to connect with Creative Hub Leaders and with their experience and expertise.
WHO CAN APPLY
In each Country (Italy, Portugal, Slovenia, Greece, and Netherlands), each Partner Organisation is looking for 10 youths with the following requirements:
- Aged between 18-30
- General profile with a prominent leadership role in guiding a community, an informal group, an organisation, or a team
- General profile as potential community leader
- Commitment to participate in a community
- Committed to enhance competencies, learn, and exchange with peers in an international environment
- Committed to attend the full duration of the training, consisting of 6 Live Online Workshops happening between February and April 2023
- Commitment to remain engaged throughout the project
- Willing to participate and engage, together with your community of people and different stakeholders, in a “Local Lab”, a half a day workshop for exploring a local challenge, and possible solution, testing innovative approaches
- Being proficient in English language
- Willing to make a learning experience abroad
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
CHLaYdoscope will offer you the opportunity to:
- Participate in a European learning environment and become aware, in the occasion of 6 Live Online Workshops of the necessary competencies to become a successful community leader
- Gain concrete theoretical knowledge as well as methods and tools to effectively support, foster, and enable community engagement and development
- Participate in a community of 60 youth community leaders from different European Countries, where to share peers learning moments, to get inspired and motivated to improve local community actions.
- Engage your community members as well to take part in the 6 Free Live Online Workshops
- Be selected for participating in a further one-week live training academy in Portugal
- Have this experience certified by International Organisations in the context of a European Commission Funded Project